QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE AT THE RIGHT PRICE
We have been experienced in sending different kinds of cargo but throughout the year, most of our clients usually sends antiques, furniture, artworks, garments and even live fish. So we are very experienced in sending some very expensive and delicate cargo items, we always ensure that each of your items will be packed very carefully and safely.
Air Freight or Air Cargo is the fastest way to send your goods and our cargo is the right place to do an Air Freight. We are very experienced in Air Freight and our Air Freight division will be able to help you with your queries.
We have co-operate with a Airlines from different countries, so we will be able to send your goods to every part of the world by air with the best schedule and prices that will suit your needs.
Our Air Freight services are as follows:
- Pick up of goods from your place to our warehouse.
- Documents Preparation (Packing List, Invoices, Export Documents and other documents that is needed)
- Goods Handling and Customs Clearance
- Customized packing that will suit your goods and needs
When it comes to Sea Freight, Bali Intercont Cargo will be able to provide you with the best service as we have the partnership with some of the most reliable shipping line operator. Sea Freight is not a quick as Air Freight but it is suitable for those who wants to send goods in large quantities and looking for a more affordable prices. We had been in this business for around 20 years, so we will be able to give you the best solution for all your shipping needs
Services that we provide for Sea Freight:
- Beverage Logistics
- Forest Products
- Customs Clearance/Brokerage
- FCL (Full Container Load) with sizes : 20 Feet, 40 Feet and 40 Feet High Cube
- LCL (Less than Container Load) with Consolidation System
Explanation of FCL and LCL to see which one is best suited to your needs:
- LCL (Less Than Container Load)
This method suits for those of you who does not need the whole container or for those who are sending goods in a smaller amount and you do not need your own container. Your goods will be packed accordingly and then it will be fitted into the container along with other people’s goods.
- FCL (Full Container Load)
This is when you need the whole container for yourself, this method will be more efficient that LCL but it is only suitable for those who are sending in large quantities or more than 13M3 of space or in need of the whole container for the goods.
The container sizes are as follows: 20 Feet (30 m3), 40 Feet (60 m3 ), and 40 Feet High Cube (70 M3)
Other than those two services, we also offer Project Forwarding and special services such as small or big cargo that doesn’t need packing.
Bali Intercont Cargo provides local handling services which covers:
- pickup of goods
- handling of the local cargo goods
- quality packing according to your goods and international standard ISPM 15
- cargo loading
- providing goods delivery to your destination
- customized storage based on the code of space
We will also arrange the documentations needed in order to comply with the ISPM standards. If packaging using woods are needed, we will fumigate the woods beforehand based on the ISPM 15 standards
ISPM stands for International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures. This is a regulatory standards developed by International Plant Protection Convention (IPPC) that addresses the need to treat wood materials of a thickness greater than 6mm, used to ship products between countries.
There are a few documentations that is needed for import and export customs. Three of the documents are the main one which is needed at all times and another two is a supporting documents which might be needed sometimes. Bali Intercont Cargo will compile and prepare all of these documents as part of our service to you.
These are the documents that is needed for customs purposes:
- Invoice and Packing list: This is needed so that the customs department is informed in regards of your shipment
- Airway Bill (AWB) – AWB is needed for air freight only. AWB has to be present at all times and it will be provided by the operator of the airline or the official cargo agent. This document will help the communication between airports.
- Bill of Lading (BL) – BL is needed for sea freight. This document is given by the operator of the ship which consists details of the shipment and it also provides the title of the shipment to parties that requires this information. BL is one of the three important documents needed in international trading to ensure that the exporter receive the payment and the importer receives the shipment.
- Certificate of Origin (COO) – COO can be used to reduced the amount of import tax on your destination and it is provided by the department of commerce on the country of origin. This is based on the bilateral agreement between the two countries where to goods is shipped from and to or if the countries is in a certain zones or treaty.
- Fumigation Certificate – Fumigation is a process that will remove pesticides from the goods and the packing materials. This applies mostly to wood materials. Once the goods is fumigated, the fumigator will provide a certificate to be shown to the customs in order to ensure the smoothness of the shipping process.
- ISPM Certificate (International Standard Photosanitary Measurements) – It is a stamp given to acknowledge that the wood packaging had been treated according to the IPSM standards.